Our Farm Share Program
A Farm Share Program, also known as Community Supported Agriculture (CSA), is a relationship between our farm and you, our customer. In addition to purchasing food at our farm stand, you have the option of becoming a “member” of the farm which entitles you to receive a portion of our harvest and participation in our family farm experience. The process is simple:
- Spend $300 and enjoy fresh, organic produce all season long.
- Select your vegetables online.
- Pick up your customized order weekly from one of our three farm stands in the Roanoke Valley.
- Enjoy crops grown exclusively for farm share members, like sweet corn and watermelon.
- Enroll your kids in our summer camp.
- Participate in on farm dinners, field days, and other hands-on farming experiences
Our summer season runs for more than 30 weeks, from the beginning of April until the end of November. Our commitment to you is to provide the freshest, healthiest produce possible delivered to your chosen pickup location on the date requested.
UPDATE: 2018 THORNFIELD FARM SHARE PROGRAM IS FULL.
Please sign up here to join our wait list for next season. In the meantime, please come visit us at one of our 3 weekly farm stands:
- TUESDAYS April-December 3pm-5:30pm
- 3092 Blue Ridge TPK Fincastle, Virginia 24090
Sweet Donkey Coffee
- THURSDAYS April-December 3pm-6pm
- 2108 Broadway Ave SW, Roanoke, Virginia 24014
Grandin Village Community Market:
- SATURDAYS April 30-October 29 8am-12pm
- 2080 Westover Ave SW, Roanoke VA 24015